President Muhammadu Buhari is currently holding a closed-door meeting with the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila over the various #EndSARS, #EndSWAT protests across the country.
The meeting which started on Sunday afternoon, is being held at the presidential villa, Abuja where the various protests in the country is the main issue of the meeting.
- BREAKING: Hoodlums Break Into Ondo Prison, Release Inmates
- Protesters Block Roads In Osogbo Despite Curfew
- #EndSars: Curfew Remains In Place, Osun Govt Insists
- I’ve Not Been Able To Speak Directly To Buhari Since Lekki Shooting – Sanwo-Olu
- Lekki Shooting: I Am Heartbroken, Buhari Must Address Nigerians Now – Atiku
News2 days ago
Hunters Take Charge, Storm EndSARS Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ Infiltration
News5 days ago
Updated: Tension In Osogbo As Thugs Attack Gov Oyetola While Addressing EndSARS Protesters, 2 Reportedly Died (Photos)
News3 days ago
Breaking: Protesters Break Benin Prisons, Free Inmates
News4 days ago
Osun: Obokun /Oriade PDP leaders Fault Sunday Bisi’s Appointment, Threaten To Support Adagunodo’ Legal Redress