The Federal Government has cleared the air over controversies surrounding the newly approved Federal Colleges of Education across the six geopolitical zones in the country.
The federal government through an official release signed by Mr. Ben Bem Goong, Director Press & Public Relations, Federal Ministry of Education, stating that the one allocated to Osun State has been approved for Iwo Local Government.
“The attention of the Federal Ministry of Education has been drawn to the mutilation of official correspondence between the Federal Ministry of Education and the Government of Osun state over the location of the newly approved Federal College of Education in the state, which has been widely circulated in the social and conventional media.
“The Federal Ministry of Education therefore wishes to clarify the locations of the Colleges as follows:-
1. BAUCHI JAMA’ARE IN JAMA’ARE LOCAL GOVERNMENT
2. BENUE ODUGBO IN APA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
3. EBONYI ISU IN ONICHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
4. EDO EKIADOLOR IN OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT
5. OSUN IWO IN IWO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
6. SOKOTO GIDAN MADI IN TANGAZA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
“Letters to this effect have already gone to the relevant Governors, while a Technical Team from the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) will be visiting the benefitting states to inspect and assess the sites in the coming weeks, all in preparation for the take-off of the Colleges in October 2020.” The statement read.
- ‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
- How I Lure And Kill Victims In My Compound – Nigerian Serial Killer, Ndubuisi Makes Shocking Confession
- Ondo 2020: NRM Aspirant, Ataunoko Picks Governorship Nomination Form
- Just In: Kwara Gov Announces Minor Cabinet Reshuffle
- Just In: Plateau Chief Of Staff Tests Positive For COVID-19