The health of the immediate past Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, has reportedly worsened, sparking rumours that he might have died.
However, Ajimobi’s spokesman, Bolaji Tunji, told The PUNCH on Thursday evening that his principal is alive.
“I spoke with those around him not long ago and they confirmed to me that he is still alive. Please disregard news of his death as fake news,” Tunji told The PUNCH.
The former governor, who was named the acting National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress on Tuesday, had been on quarantine for over two weeks, battling COVID-19.
- Obiano’s SSA Security Murdered
- Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Denies Benefiting From NDDC Projects
- BREAKING: Buhari Gives Panel Probing Magu Next Week Deadline
- Ex-Nigerian Lawmaker, Buruji Kashamu, Buried In Ogun State
- Police Dismiss Inspector Who Killed 20-yr-old Fashion Designer Because Of N50 Bribe In Osun
News4 days ago
Policeman Launches Deadly Attack On Fashion Designer ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Obokun, Osun
News5 days ago
Breaking! RevolutionNow: After One Year, DSS Rearrests Bakare, Others In Osogbo
Opinion3 days ago
Professor Willie Owolabi Siyanbola At 60: A Man For All Seasons By Isaac Oluyi
News3 days ago
BATSV Appoints Interim Committee For Kwara