The National Working Committee (NWC) on behalf of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the People’s Democratic Party has ratified the selection of Mr. Sunday Bisi as the Acting Chairman of the Osun State branch.
This is contained in a statement signed by Kola Ologbondiyan, the National Publicity Secretary of PDP.
According to Ologbodiyan, the ratification is made pursuant to Section 47(6) of the PDP Constitution 2017 (as amended).
“By this, Mr. Sunday Bisi is to serve the remainder of the tenure of office of the out-going state chairman in piloting the affairs of our great party in Osun state.”
He added that all leaders and members of the party in Osun state, the Southwest zone and the nation at large are, by this ratification, guided accordingly, as we collectively continue to work in harmony for the good of the nation.
- Man Dies Mysteriously After Stabbing Co-tenant To Death In Osun
- Aregbesola Bags Anglican Church Episcopal Ecumenical Award In Osun
- Osun Communities Renounce Female Circumcision As UNICEF, NOA Take Campaign Against FGM To Rural Areas
- Just In:Imo Bye-election- Court Sacks Senator Ifeanyi Ararume As APC Candidate
- Police Assure Osun Residents Of Adequate Security During Yuletide
News5 days ago
Osun: Village Head Docked Over Alleged Impersonation
Crime5 days ago
2 Osun High Court Staff Arraigned For Stealing
News3 days ago
Philanthropist Petitions IG Over Monarch’s Alleged Involvement In Destruction Of Perimeter Fence Of Land In Ileogbo
News4 days ago
Boko Haram Leader Gives Reason For Massacre Of Rice Farmers