Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Thursday disclosed that five more Coronavirus patients have been discharged from isolation centre in the state.
The governor said those discharged included three female and two male.
“Dear Lagosians, Today, 5 more patients; 3 females and 2 males, have been discharged from the Mainland Infectious Diseases Hospital to reunite with the society.
“They were discharged having recovered fully and tested negative twice consecutively to #COVID19,” he said.
According to Sanwo-Olu, this brought to 90, the number of patients successfully managed and discharged from the State’s isolation facilities.
“I appeal to residents to stay at home, practice Social Distancing and observe the highest possible personal and hand hygiene,” he said.
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget
- Osun Remains One Of Cleanest States In Nigeria-Govt
- Travel Ban: British ban Nigeria is discrimination, we will retaliate – Lai Mohammed
- N-Power Batch C-Steam 1 – Authority To Commence Unscheduled Visit To Osun
- 2023: ‘I won’t Disappoint You By Not Running’ — Gov Bello Assures Kebbi, Sokoto Stakeholders
News3 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News4 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition