The Olowu of Kuta, Oba Hammed Adekunle Makama Oyelude Tegbosun 3, has sent his sincere appreciation to members of royal family, other royal colleagues, subjects, friends and associates across the globe for their text messages, gifts and social media posts on birthday.
The monarch in a short video clip on Wednesday said he really appreciated all the text messages and wishes they contained from well wishers and friends across the globe.
The monarch said, “I use this opportunity to appreciate all family members and friends who sent their prayers and birthday wishes yesterday (Tuesday). I appreciate all our contacts and friends for their prayers and best wishes. May the God Lord continue to be with all of you.”
Oba Oyelude marked his birthday on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 in a modest manner in his palace.
Several individuals and groups across the country and beyond took to social media to celebrate the monarch, who is renowned for his humanitarian services and philanthropy.
- An Estimated 600,000 Nigerians Have Died In The Past Six Years Due To Usages Of Charcoal, Kerosene – Osinbajo
- Bullying: Our Value System Is Upside Down – VC, Babcock University
- Nigeria’s insecurity will help investors make more money: Femi Adesina
- Woman Alleged Of Having Affairs With Offa Poly Rector Reacts, Describes Ex-Husband As A Sinking Fellow Who Wants To Pull People Down
- “We Have Arrested Two Dowen students At Large, Three In Police Custody On Sylvester Oromoni” – Lagos CP
News3 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Police Reveal Identity Of Officer Who Kill Rig Operator In Osogbo
News5 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition