There was tension in some parts of Osogbo, the capital of Osun, following the reported death of three suspected internet fraudsters this evening.
Three of the suspected Yahoo Yohoo boys were said to have died immediately in the accident while the fourth occupant of the car sustained serious injury.
It was gathered that the suspects were being trailed by the police from the Osun Mall.
According to reports, the protesting Youths took Remi’s corpse to the entrance of the Government House where police officers shot sporadically in the air to chase them away.
The situation has sparked protest from some residents of the state who have blocked the Osogbo East bypass, Dele Yes Sir and Lameco roads in Osogbo.
The situation has disrupted free flow of traffic around Oke-Fia, Ola-Iya, Alekuwodo, Capital, Odi-Olowo axis.
Some irate youths also attacked police vehicle around Alekuwodo area.
- Rainstorm: PDP Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Insensitivity To Victims’ Plight
- Osogbo South LCDA Chair Aspirant, Fasola Congratulates Adeosun
- Breaking: Radio Nigeria Correspondent , Wasiu Ajadosu Emerges Osun NUJ Chairman
- Sadiya Umar Farouq’s Secret Wedding With Chief Of Air Staff Leaks
- Jimoh Aliu’s Death, A Blow To Nigerian Theatre Industry-Ooni
News3 days ago
Ex Accord Party Chairman, Fanibe Visits Gov Oyetola, Describes Him As An Exemplary Leader
News3 days ago
Olojo Festival: Ooni Of Ife Goes Into Seclusion
News4 days ago
Osun Govt Inaugurates Forestry Joint Tasks Force To Curb Illegal Activities In Forest Reserves
News5 days ago
Five Reasons Why PDP Won Edo Governorship Poll