By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
The Osun State Security Network Agency, also known as the ‘Amotekun Corps’, has commenced the recruitment of personnel for the security outfit in the state.
The Director General of the corps, Comrade Amitolu Shittu, disclosed this on Monday in a statement he personally signed and made available to CityMirrorNews in Osogbo, Osun State capital.
Shittu said the recruitment commenced following the approval of the state governor, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola.
He advised interested applicants to apply online through: https://amotekunosun.org.ng/join-amotekun
He further said that the portal that opens tonight at 11pm, will close on Friday.
- Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
- Buhari Declares Tinubu As Next President Of Nigeria
- Yoruba Obas Fume Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes, Fuel, Urge Buhari To Respond To Cries Of Nigerians
- Opposition Elements Want To Create Political Crisis With Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity, Says Tinubu
- Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Badmus Provides Free Medical Service To Osogbo Residents
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies