25-year- old Sunday Patrick has drowned in a hotel owned by National President of Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria (RTÈAN), Comrade Osakpamwan Eriyo.
Patrick was reported to have been confirmed dead at the hospital where he was rushed to.
Sources said he went to swim at the Mega Touch hotel swimming pool and got drown before help got to him.
A staff at the hotel, who pleaded anonymity, said the incident was unfortunate and shocking.
The staff said it happened at about 6:30 pm even as many of the staff were said to have run away to avoid being arrested.
It was gathered that Manager of the hotel was detained for questioning.
Confirming the incident, Edo police spokesman, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said mother of the deceased, Mr. Rose Patrick, reported the incident at about at 7pm.
Source: The NATION
- Just In: FG, South-West Govs ‘Agree’ On Amotekun
- KDI Proffers Vocational Training, Technical Education As panacea To Youth Unemployment
- LG Election: Ondo APC Promises Free, Fair,Transparent Elections
- Breaking: Court Stops INEC, Senate From Executing Judgement Sacking Ifeanyi Ubah
- Osun Lawmaker Unveils Foundation To Cater For Less Privileged
News5 days ago
APC May Cease To Exist After Buhari’s Tenure, Gov Fayemi Says
News4 days ago
How Oyetola Brokered Peace Between Oluwo And Me – Ogundokun
News4 days ago
Just In: Oyetola Appoints Rent Tribunals Chairmen, Members
News3 days ago
Osun Muslim Community Against Formation Of Operation Amotekun, Backs Federal Govt’s Position