Sampdoria has announced that four more of its players and one of its doctors have tested positive for COVID-19.
The club stated that after forward Manolo Gabbiadini tested positive on Thursday, it carried out tests on defender Omar Colley, midfielder Albin Ekdal, forward Antonino La Gumina, and midfielder Morten Thorsby, who all had light symptoms, and they also tested positive.
The club confirmed that they are all in good condition in their own homes in Genoa. The same applies to club doctor Amedeo Baldari.
The rest of the team, as well as the staff and directors, are also in self-isolation at home.
The club’s offices and training facilities have been closed and all sporting activity has been suspended.
- Gunmen Storm Abuja Orphanage Home, Abduct Seven Children, Guard, Housewives
- Osun: COVID-19 Cases On the Rise, 41 New Cases Recorded
- Olowu’s Visitation To Borno State Highly Commendable–Emir
- Kidnapping: Ijesa Communites Want Police To Prosecute JOMBO, Other Suspects
- Gunmen Abduct Bridget Esene Immigration Service Spokesperson In Benin
News5 days ago
Seven Kidnappers Arrested In Osun As Two Other Abducted Travellers Regain Freedom
News3 days ago
Panic In OSBC Over COVID-19 Cases
Crime3 days ago
EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Osun, Recovers 12 Exotic Cars
News2 days ago
IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice To Herdsmen