Sampdoria has announced that four more of its players and one of its doctors have tested positive for COVID-19.
The club stated that after forward Manolo Gabbiadini tested positive on Thursday, it carried out tests on defender Omar Colley, midfielder Albin Ekdal, forward Antonino La Gumina, and midfielder Morten Thorsby, who all had light symptoms, and they also tested positive.
The club confirmed that they are all in good condition in their own homes in Genoa. The same applies to club doctor Amedeo Baldari.
The rest of the team, as well as the staff and directors, are also in self-isolation at home.
The club’s offices and training facilities have been closed and all sporting activity has been suspended.
- EndSARS: Osun Declares Three Days Fasting And Prayers
- Just In: Sanwo-Olu Orders Closure Of All Schools In Lagos
- Osun PDP Blasts Oyetola, Says Assassination Attempt Callous, Fallacious
- #ENDSARS: Between Sòròsókè And ‘Off-the-mic’ Generations By Oludayo Tade
- Be Peaceful as you Join the Protest, Enunuaye Urged Baptist Youths
News5 days ago
Coalition To Kwara Gov: Conduct LG Elections On Or Before Nov 1 Or Face Legal Action
News4 days ago
ASUU Strike: FG Agrees To Pay Lecturers N30bn Earned Allowances
Education5 days ago
Crisis Looms At Uniosun As Workers Drag Management Before Gov Oyetola For Alleged Disregard Of Court Order
News4 days ago
[PhotoNews] Youths Beat House Of Reps Member To Pulp Over Non-performance, Failed Promises