Sampdoria has announced that four more of its players and one of its doctors have tested positive for COVID-19.
The club stated that after forward Manolo Gabbiadini tested positive on Thursday, it carried out tests on defender Omar Colley, midfielder Albin Ekdal, forward Antonino La Gumina, and midfielder Morten Thorsby, who all had light symptoms, and they also tested positive.
The club confirmed that they are all in good condition in their own homes in Genoa. The same applies to club doctor Amedeo Baldari.
The rest of the team, as well as the staff and directors, are also in self-isolation at home.
The club’s offices and training facilities have been closed and all sporting activity has been suspended.
- COVID -19: SPAC Nation London Gives Palliatives To Youths
- Breaking: Another Two Coronavirus Patients Recover In Lagos, Discharged
- Lifeless Body Found In Osun River
- Coronavirus: NYC Distributes Sanitizers, Other Relief Items Across Nigeria
- Video: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty For Breaching Lockdown Rules
News2 days ago
Breaking: Osun Govt Confirms Missing Coronavirus ‘Patient’ From Isolation Centre
News4 days ago
Ooni Engages Oro Deities To Cleanse Nigeria Of Coronavirus
News3 days ago
COVID-19 Lockdown: LG Parliamentarian, Owoade Distributes Food, Cash Gifts To Constituents
News5 days ago
COVID-19 Lock-Down: Success Ogunkolade Distributes Food Items, Hand Sanitisers To Widow In Osun East