China has sacked an official, Zhang Yuxin in Wuhan, capital of Hubei Province, over six new COVID-19 cases.
All the cases are from the Sanmin residential community, which previously reported 20 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
Zhang was removed for poor management of the community, which falls under the jurisdiction of Changqing Street, where he served as secretary.
He was also a member of the Changqing Street working committee of the Communist Party of China.
- Just In: Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader
- JUST IN: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Stop Amaechi’s N96bn Alleged Fraud Probe
- How Thugs Attacked Former Ondo SSG, Abegunde After Tinubu Visit
- Killer Of My Daughter Bathed On Her Corpse –Mother
- Int’l Children’s Day: IBEDC Takes Awareness On Electricity Safety Campaign To Osun Schools
News5 days ago
RCCG Protests In Osun Over Killing Of Deborah, As Soyinka Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Abuja Chief Imam
Opinion5 days ago
If Patriotism, National Development & Good Governance Are The Factors: Bola Tinubu Should Be Buhari’s Preferred & APC Consensus Candidate But Party Primaries Remain The Best By Adeboye Adebayo
News4 days ago
Journalists, APC Supporters Injured As Political Thugs Attack Oyetola’s Campaign Train (Photos)
News3 days ago
7th Combined Convocation: 14,000 Students Graduate From OSPOLY-Rector