In his desperate bid to hang on to anything for survival as he is being swept away by the tides of his self inflicted flood, Asaoni Atolagbe has dug out another lie from the pit of hell.
The lie as told by his “Human rice and stew” paid agents is that the Supreme Court said Akesin had no historical relationship with Oduduwa. In the first instance, there’s nothing like that in the ruling.
However, to put pay to their lie, kindly see below where his Imperial Majesty, Oba Okunade Sijuwade himself crowned His Majesty, Oba Samuel Oladoye Idowu and even took him inside OODUA house and other important historical sites in the Palace of Ooni, the ancestral home of Oduduwa.
Pictures don’t lie. Attached with are pictures of the coronation by His Imperial Majesty, Oba Okunade Sijuwade.
Asaoni is dancing naked in the market square to the songs of his “anything for the boys“ hailers masquerading as human rights crusaders.
Prince Femi Olanipekun
Ora Solidarity Forum
- Left To rot: The Pathetic Story Of OSSADEP
- Claim Of 10,000 Defectors To PDP, A Mirage, Says Kwara APC
- Just In: Osun Relaxes Covid-19 Lockdown For The Next 14 Days, Curfew Now 9pm To 5am
- Coronavirus: We ‘ve Done So Much To Flatten Curve Of Pandemic ~ Says Osun Govt
- Osun PDP Unifies As Major Ogunbiyi Stakeholders Join Adeleke
News3 days ago
Breaking: President Buhari Appoints Tella As Osun REC
News4 days ago
Breaking: FG Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings
News4 days ago
Breaking: FG Reduces Petrol Pump Price To N121.50 Per Litre
News2 days ago
Osun NUJ Correspondents’ Chapel Chairman, Ajibola Appointed CPS To Deputy Governor