The Osun State governor, Mr Gboyega Oyetola, on Tuesday presented 109.8 billion naira budget to the state House of Assembly for the 2021 fiscal year.
Presenting the budget tagged, “Budget of Providence”, Oyetola said the budget was dedicated to post COVID-19 pandemic recovery.
He noted that the fact that bulk of government revenue for the year 2020 came from Federal Allocation highlighted the need to boast Internally Generated Revenue, IGR of the State.
Speaker, Timothy Owoeye had earlier commended the executive for making the 2020 budget lived up to expectations even in the face of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Owoeye asked the executive to increase ease of doing business and remove bottlenecks that could scare investors away from the State.
He said the State House of Assembly would continue to embark on effective oversights to ensure timely completion of government projects in the State.
- Harvesting From Ileri Oluwa In Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
- Steady Progress In Spite Of Fractured Osun Politics By abiodun KOMOLAFE
- Boards Appointment: Osun ALGON Chair Lauds Gov Oyetola
- Gov Oyetola Begins Consultation Visits Ahead Of July Guber Election
- Smear Campaign Allegation: You’re Being Chased By Your Shadow, APC Faction Tells Oyetola
News5 days ago
Retirees In Osun Unite Under One Leadership To Fight Their Course
News4 days ago
Osun: IPAC Re-elects NNPP Chairman, Odeyemi As Secretary
News3 days ago
Man Donates Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else A Month Later
News3 days ago
Breaking: Fire Engulfs Lagos State Transport Office