The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), LT General T. Y. Buratai will, on September 14, 2020 commission the agelong Kuta Ikoyi-Ede bridge in Osun state.
This was made known in a statement made available to newsmen on Wednesday by Olowu Kuta, Oba Hammed Adekunle Makama.
The monarch profusely thanked the Nigeria Army for constructing the bridge which he said his forefathers had been on over 100 years ago.
The statement reads: “To God be the glory. Alhamdulillah! Families and friends, please join us as we welcome our Hero that changed the cause of my community and adjoining communities historical perspective.
“The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) LT General TY Buratai will be commissioning the agelong Kuta Ikoyi Ede Bridge. My forefathers have been on this project for more than 100yrs but Buratai led Nigeria Army has finally broken the Jinx.
“God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless and strengthen Nigeria Army, God bless my dear state of Osun. Keep a date with us 14th September 2020.”
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition