Some political thugs on Monday morning laid siege to the Ondo State House of Assembly, causing panic around the area.
The thugs numbering over 100 were sighted at the main gate of the Assembly complex with scores of their vehicles parked along the road leading to the complex.
It was gathered that the presence of the political thugs was not unconnected with the rancour within members of the state Assembly.
Some lawmakers were alleged to be the target of the thugs.
However, the men of the state police command were said to have prevented the hoodlums from entering into the complex.
The security operatives mounted barricades at the entrance of the complex and scrutinised whoever was going into the Assembly complex.
- BREAKING: Abductors Of Afaka Students Demand N500 Million Ransom — Parents
- Hunger, Hardship In ‘Evil Forests’ As Kidnappers, Bandits Demand Foodstuffs As Ransom
- Just In: JUSUN Sets April 19 For Nationwide Peaceful Protest
- Governors, Speakers, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Meet Over Judiciary Workers’ Strike
- Zamfara Police Arrest Seven Serving Military Officers Involved In Banditry
News4 days ago
Full Lists Of PDP South-West Newly Elected Officers
News5 days ago
PDP Southwest Congress: 10 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested With Guns, Charms In Osogbo
News3 days ago
Opinion Poll: Cape Verde Residents Demand Release Of Venezuelan Diplomat, Alex Saab
News4 days ago
Gunmen Kidnap Soldier, Teacher, Dental Therapist In Ibadan