Olawale Bakare, convener of Revolution Now in Osogbo, Osun State capital last year was this morning , Wednesday rearrested by operatives of the Department of Secret Service, DSS.
CityMirrorNews recalls that in August 4, 2019, a human rights activist, pro-democracy campaigner, former presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore staged a protest in Lagos which led to his arrest and being detained.
Similarly, Olawale Bakare was also arrested in Osogbo and arraigned alongside Sowore.
Olawale on Wednesday with members of the Revolution Now converged at the popular Olaiya junction in Osogbo to state a protest against bad governance, lack of infrastructure, extra judicial activities among others.
The protesters were arrested while having a peaceful address with the police officers at Olaiya roundabout in Osogbo, the state capital
- UNICEF Harps On Exclusive Breastfeeding, Complementary Feeding
- Just In: APC Suspends Governor Fayemi
- Rainstorm: PDP Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Insensitivity To Victims’ Plight
- Osogbo South LCDA Chair Aspirant, Fasola Congratulates Adeosun
- Breaking: Radio Nigeria Correspondent , Wasiu Ajadosu Emerges Osun NUJ Chairman
News4 days ago
Ex Accord Party Chairman, Fanibe Visits Gov Oyetola, Describes Him As An Exemplary Leader
News3 days ago
Olojo Festival: Ooni Of Ife Goes Into Seclusion
News4 days ago
Osun Govt Inaugurates Forestry Joint Tasks Force To Curb Illegal Activities In Forest Reserves
News5 days ago
Five Reasons Why PDP Won Edo Governorship Poll