By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
Scores of protesters took to the streets of Osogbo, Osun State capital, Friday morning , protesting against the increment of fuel and electricity tariff.
The protesters gathered at the popular Nelson Mandela Freedom park, from where they commenced the March through the streets of Osogbo , Friday morning.
The protesters described the dual approval of new electricity tariff and increment in pump price of petrol as the highest level of insensitivity and wickedness from president Muhammad Buhari led APC government.
- EndSARS: Act Now Before It Is Too Late, Obasanjo Tells Buhari
- United Nations Calls For End To Attack On Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria
- We’re Here To Protect You, Soldiers Tell EndSARS Protesters In Osogbo
- Thugs Takeover Oba of Lagos’ Palace, Seize Staff Of Office
- BREAKING: Mob Attacks APC Secretariat In Ondo
News5 days ago
[PhotoNews] Youths Beat House Of Reps Member To Pulp Over Non-performance, Failed Promises
News4 days ago
Updated: Tension In Osogbo As Thugs Attack Gov Oyetola While Addressing EndSARS Protesters, 2 Reportedly Died (Photos)
News1 day ago
Hunters Take Charge, Storm EndSARS Protest Ground In Osogbo To Prevent Thugs’ Infiltration
News3 days ago
Osun: Obokun /Oriade PDP leaders Fault Sunday Bisi’s Appointment, Threaten To Support Adagunodo’ Legal Redress