Osun State chapter of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), on behalf of the leader, Senator Iyiola Omisore, is set to welcome the state governor, Gboyega Oyetola on Tuesday, 4th of August 2020
This is to support Governor Oyetola on the occasion of the foundation-laying ceremony of over five hundred lockups and opening of shops at Atakunmosa Market in Ilesa.
The above was disclosed in a statement released by Honourable Bode Awopetu, SDP chairman, Ilesa West Local Government.
It should be recalled that, in 2015, a section of Atakunmosa market was engulfed in an inferno, and it was not renovated.
Honourable Bode Awopetu, therefore, commended Governor Oyetola for deeming it fit to revamp the market.
In his words, “You recollect that a portion of the market got burnt in 2015 and was never rebuilt but thanks to Governor Oyetola who has remembered the biggest market in Osun for good.”
- Olofa Instals New Iyalode Of Offa Kingdom
- Oyo Workers Ordered To Join Nationwide Strike On Monday
- Osun Deputy Chief Whip, Ogunkanmi Reiterates Commitment To Quality Education
- Ooni Of Ife Returns From Seclusion, Harps On Fasting, Prayers Towards Seeking Heavenly Blessings
- Sherifat Aregbesola @60: Note To A Golden And Priceless Woman By Ishola Olateju
News5 days ago
Ex Accord Party Chairman, Fanibe Visits Gov Oyetola, Describes Him As An Exemplary Leader
News4 days ago
Olojo Festival: Ooni Of Ife Goes Into Seclusion
News2 days ago
Ondo 2020: Akeredolu, Jegede, Dotun Ojon Others To Debate As Ondo Diaspora Organisation Unveil Platform
News4 days ago
I Will Punish Oshiomhole, Others Without Mercy – Obaseki