Sequel to the unforeseen engagement at the Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ National Secretariat, the Osun Council Credential’s Committee has rescheduled the forthcoming election to February 9 and 10 respectively.
It will be recalled that State Council’s election was scheduled to hold on February 12 and 13 for manifesto and election.
In a statement issued by the Secretary of the committee, Fisayo Akinduro, the rescheduled date was due to World Radio day coming up on February 13 and International commitment at the National body of the union.
The committee after deliberating with extended executive of the union and contestants unanimously agreed to the new date.
The committee hereby apologize to members of the union for the inconvenience caused with the change of date.
They equally appealed to members and contestants to be law abiding and embrace the election as a family affairs.
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development