Sequel to the unforeseen engagement at the Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ National Secretariat, the Osun Council Credential’s Committee has rescheduled the forthcoming election to February 9 and 10 respectively.
It will be recalled that State Council’s election was scheduled to hold on February 12 and 13 for manifesto and election.
In a statement issued by the Secretary of the committee, Fisayo Akinduro, the rescheduled date was due to World Radio day coming up on February 13 and International commitment at the National body of the union.
The committee after deliberating with extended executive of the union and contestants unanimously agreed to the new date.
The committee hereby apologize to members of the union for the inconvenience caused with the change of date.
They equally appealed to members and contestants to be law abiding and embrace the election as a family affairs.
- Modakeke Indigenes Distribute Rams, Food Items In Celebration Of Road Constructed By Oyetola
- Oyetola Kick-starts Reconstruction Of N200m Atakumosa Ultra Modern Market
- Osun Considers Rewarding Residents Who Expose FGM As NGO Seeks Collaborative Efforts To End Practice
- Over 10 Persons Confirmed Dead, Hundreds Wounded In Beirut Explosion
- Gov AbdulRazaq Constitutes Commission Of Inquiry On Kwara Assets
News5 days ago
NCS Stakeholder’s Seeks Controller General, Jafaru Ahmed, Retired
News5 days ago
Eid-El-Kabir: Osogbo LG Chairmanship Aspirant, Fasola Supports Party Leaders With Rams, Food Items
News2 days ago
Ondo Guber: Another APC Chieftain Quits Segun Abraham’s Group
News3 days ago
Ondo 2020: ‘Segun Abraham’s Group’ DG Resigns