Noel Donjur, the Chief of Staff (COS) to the Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong has tested positive for COVID-19.
This development was confirmed in a statement on Friday by the State Commissioner for Information, Dan Manjang.
Earlier, the Plateau State Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, Mr Abe Aku had tested positive to the coronavirus disease.
The Governor had on July 1, directed all members of his cabinet to test for the virus and some of the tests have already returned positive.
Speaking on the status of the Chief of Staff, the Information Commissioner revealed that other members of the state executive council tested negative but the COS tested positive.
He said; “The outcome of the tests indicate that all other members of the State EXCO tested negative except the Chief of Staff who is asymptomatic and in good condition
- Obiano’s SSA Security Murdered
- Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Denies Benefiting From NDDC Projects
- BREAKING: Buhari Gives Panel Probing Magu Next Week Deadline
- Ex-Nigerian Lawmaker, Buruji Kashamu, Buried In Ogun State
- Police Dismiss Inspector Who Killed 20-yr-old Fashion Designer Because Of N50 Bribe In Osun
News4 days ago
Policeman Launches Deadly Attack On Fashion Designer ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Obokun, Osun
News5 days ago
Breaking! RevolutionNow: After One Year, DSS Rearrests Bakare, Others In Osogbo
Opinion3 days ago
Professor Willie Owolabi Siyanbola At 60: A Man For All Seasons By Isaac Oluyi
News3 days ago
BATSV Appoints Interim Committee For Kwara