The State Government of Osun on Thursday dispelled the rumour that another executive council (exco) member tested positive for the Coronavirus.
It, however, said all exco member will be tested for the virus.
Barely three days after the Secretary to the State Government, Prince Wole Oyebamiji, was announced to have tested positive to the virus, speculations indicated that a member of the exco tested positive.
Speaking with The Nation on phone yesterday, the Health Commissioner, Dr. Rafiu Isamotu, urged the public to discountenance the rumour that an exco member tested positive.
Isamotu said: “No other exco person tested positive other than the SSG. We are going to test our exco members.”
He added that the SSG is getting better.
- Obiano’s SSA Security Murdered
- Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Denies Benefiting From NDDC Projects
- BREAKING: Buhari Gives Panel Probing Magu Next Week Deadline
- Ex-Nigerian Lawmaker, Buruji Kashamu, Buried In Ogun State
- Police Dismiss Inspector Who Killed 20-yr-old Fashion Designer Because Of N50 Bribe In Osun
News4 days ago
Policeman Launches Deadly Attack On Fashion Designer ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Obokun, Osun
News5 days ago
Breaking! RevolutionNow: After One Year, DSS Rearrests Bakare, Others In Osogbo
Opinion3 days ago
Professor Willie Owolabi Siyanbola At 60: A Man For All Seasons By Isaac Oluyi
News3 days ago
BATSV Appoints Interim Committee For Kwara