The Interior Minister, Ogbeni Rauf Aregebesola on Thursday met with Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola and former Governor Bisi Akande.
In a statement on the official social media handle of Aregebesola, he said he arrived Osun State with his entourage from the Ministry of Interior to begin his Stakeholders’ Engagement meeting with different stakeholders in the state as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari.
He further stated that he paid a courtesy visit to Chief Bisi Akande alongside with Governor Oyeotola in Ila Orangun.
He revealed that Chief Akande advised them on Endsars, insecurity amongst other issues.
It would be recalled that due to alleged controversy during second year anniversary of the state governor, Gboyega Oyetola, the former Governor could not visit the state.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
- Just In: Jazz Legend, Pharoah Sanders, Dies At 81
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic