Leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has released a video claiming responsibility for the killing of 43 rice farmers in Zabarmari.
Shekau stated the reason for the killing as the effect of farmers collaborating with the Nigerian army.
Shekau said, “You think you can arrest our brother and hand him to soldiers and live in peace.
“You think Allah will forget what you have done to our brother?”
The group leader then went on to tell others who did such to expect the same fate.
“This message is for those who notoriously nab our brethren and hand them to the military or give them a clue on us.
“You should know that, unless you repent, what happened to your people is awaiting you,” he threatened.
- Breaking: Gunmen Kidnap Travellers In Osun
- Akeredolu’s First Tenure And The Amotekun Feat
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun