Leader of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau, has released a video claiming responsibility for the killing of 43 rice farmers in Zabarmari.
Shekau stated the reason for the killing as the effect of farmers collaborating with the Nigerian army.
Shekau said, “You think you can arrest our brother and hand him to soldiers and live in peace.
“You think Allah will forget what you have done to our brother?”
The group leader then went on to tell others who did such to expect the same fate.
“This message is for those who notoriously nab our brethren and hand them to the military or give them a clue on us.
“You should know that, unless you repent, what happened to your people is awaiting you,” he threatened.
- Thugs Attack Labour Party Members In Osun
- Ensure Payment Of Backlog Of Salaries And Pensions – Rev’d Oluyamo Tells Gov Adeleke
- Former Speaker Bags Aluta News Young Politician Of The Year Award
- Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Woman, Lover For Allegedly Burying Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet
- Don’t Blame Us, You Are Responsible For Poverty, Banditry, Kidnapping – Govs Fire Back At FG
News4 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
Entertainment3 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News4 days ago
BREAKING: Gov Fintiri’s Convoy Involved In Fatal Crash, Four Die
Sports4 days ago
World Cup 2022: Nine Countries Eliminated From Tournament