A Nigerian man identified as Akpoghene Edeno has proven to many people that with faith and determination coupled with hard work, nothing is impossible to achieve.
He was recently called to bar but his life story has left many people in awe.
According to Facebook user, Charles Mallam-Obi, Edeno was imprisoned for 12 years for a murder he did not commit.
This, however, did not stop him from pursuing his dreams as he not only wrote WAEC in prison, he proceeded to study law after he was released.
The post reads: “Akpoghene Edeno is my childhood friend who spent twelve years in prison for a murder he didn’t commit.
He wrote WAEC while still in prison. He came out in 2012 and immediately proceeded to the University of Benin to study Law. Today, he has been called to the Nigeria bar.”
- Infrastructure: Makinde Approves Reconstruction Of Oke-Ogun Road, Iseyin Town Hall
- Anozie Gives Award To Adebanjo, Calls For Kanu’s Release
- Ogunkanmi: The Golden Fish that Osun Poly Alumni Must Not Lose
- 2023 Poll : Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign – Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi
- Man sentenced To Death By Hanging For Gang Rape