By David Adeoye, Ibadan
Few hours after his inauguration, Gov. Seyi Makinde has sacked all the Local Government and Local Council Development chairmen in the state.
The Chief of Staff to the governor, Bisi Ilaka, made this known in a statement in Ibadan on Wednesday evening.
The governor directed all Local Government Chairmen to hand over to their Heads of Local Government Administration (HLA) or the most Senior Directors in their local government areas and councils.
All Boards of Parastatals and corporations were also dissolved.
Makinde further placed embargo on all local and state government accounts until further directives.
- How Reinhard Bonnke Affected My Life With His Radical Passion For Evangelism -Evangelist Taiwo Adeniyi
- Breaking: Renowned Preacher, Reinhard Bonnke Dies At 79
- Sowore: NHRC Calls For The Arrest, Prosecution Of Security Officials Involved In Court Invasion
- Confusion As OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office
- Ekiti LG Poll Witness Low Turnout As Speaker Backs E-voting