By David Adeoye, Ibadan
Few hours after his inauguration, Gov. Seyi Makinde has sacked all the Local Government and Local Council Development chairmen in the state.
The Chief of Staff to the governor, Bisi Ilaka, made this known in a statement in Ibadan on Wednesday evening.
The governor directed all Local Government Chairmen to hand over to their Heads of Local Government Administration (HLA) or the most Senior Directors in their local government areas and councils.
All Boards of Parastatals and corporations were also dissolved.
Makinde further placed embargo on all local and state government accounts until further directives.
- Breaking! Insecurity: Osun OPC Gives Fulani Herders 7 Days Ultimatum To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Them
- Breaking: Supo Ayokunle Re-Elected CAN President
- Osun Guber: 10 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing By Adebiyi Adebisi
- Commotion As Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Edo
- Osun Chief Whip, Olatunji Expresses Optimism Over Supreme Court Judgement
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Meet ‘Dayo Fasola, Oyetola’s New SSA
News2 days ago
Read Aare Onakakanfo Stance On Fulani Herdsmen Scourge In Yoruba Land
South West News4 days ago
Osun Chief Whip Urges Residents To Volunteer Information To Security Agencies To Combat Crime
News3 days ago
[Photo News]Former Osun First Lady , Serifat Aregbesola Bags Award