Senate President Ahmed Lawan has named chairmanship and Vice Chairmanship positions of committees.
This is also as the senate has proceeded on leave until September 24.
The leave is coming after five days of intensive screening of 43 ministerial nominees from President Buhari.
The Upper Chamber is to proceed on leave until September 24.
This was announced by Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan shortly after announcing the chairmen positions at the floor of the senate on Tuesday.
CityMirrorNews Post recalls that the senate last week altered its standing rule to seat on Fridays and Mondays and also shifted its recess for one week to give accelerated hearing to the screening and confirmation process of 43 ministerial nominees sent by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today