Senate President Ahmed Lawan has named chairmanship and Vice Chairmanship positions of committees.
This is also as the senate has proceeded on leave until September 24.
The leave is coming after five days of intensive screening of 43 ministerial nominees from President Buhari.
The Upper Chamber is to proceed on leave until September 24.
This was announced by Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan shortly after announcing the chairmen positions at the floor of the senate on Tuesday.
CityMirrorNews Post recalls that the senate last week altered its standing rule to seat on Fridays and Mondays and also shifted its recess for one week to give accelerated hearing to the screening and confirmation process of 43 ministerial nominees sent by President Muhammadu Buhari.
- N-Power Monitors To Get Payment In 72 Hours
- Osun Commissioner Thanks Oyetola For Nominating Dr Tella As Osun REC Nominee
- Ondo Governorship: This Is Best Time For PDP To Takeover–Jegede
- Covid-19: Why Couples Should Wear Masks While Having Sex-Experts
- Breaking: Churches, Mosques May Remain Shut In Lagos, Says Commissioner
Foreign News5 days ago
Monkeys ‘Escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant
News5 days ago
Osun LG Election: Irekandu Charges OSIEC On Neutrality, Free And Fair Poll
Crime5 days ago
Ondo Based Pastor, Kolawole To Die By Hanging For Murder
News5 days ago
You Have Been Vindicated, Osun PDP Congratulates Sen Adeleke Over Court Verdict