By Jide Afolabi, Jos
Plateau state governor, Rt. Hon Simon Bako Lalong has appointed Dr. Makut Simon Macham as Director of Press Affairs, Governor’s Office.
The announcement was contained in a press release signed and issued by the Acting Secretary to the State Government, Richard D Tokma on Monday.
Until his appointment, the veteran journalist was the Manager, News, and Current Affairs at the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA News 24, Abuja.
According to the statement, “Macham who is a PhD in Media Arts was at various times NTA Correspondent with the Federal Capital Territory Administration, State House Correspondent in the Office of the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as well as Desk Correspondent to the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs among others.
- Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
- Ooni Promises To Consolidate Relationship With Canada
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News5 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports5 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life