By Jide Afolabi, Jos
Plateau state governor, Rt. Hon Simon Bako Lalong has appointed Dr. Makut Simon Macham as Director of Press Affairs, Governor’s Office.
The announcement was contained in a press release signed and issued by the Acting Secretary to the State Government, Richard D Tokma on Monday.
Until his appointment, the veteran journalist was the Manager, News, and Current Affairs at the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA News 24, Abuja.
According to the statement, “Macham who is a PhD in Media Arts was at various times NTA Correspondent with the Federal Capital Territory Administration, State House Correspondent in the Office of the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as well as Desk Correspondent to the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs among others.
- 365 Days In Office: Hon. Arabambi Lauds Makinde’s Notable Achievements
- One Year Anniversary: Kwara PDP Scores Governor AbdulRazaq Low
- No Rancour Among Members Of Our Party , Famodun Remains Chairman-Osun APC Insists
- Two Persons Arraigned In Osun For Bypassing Electricity Meter
- Professor Ayo Adesopo’s Mum Goes Home
News5 days ago
Eid-el-Fitr: Osun First Lady Pays Hospital Bills Of Indigent Patients
News4 days ago
Osun Will Always Benefit From Your Wealth Of Experience, Oyetola Eulogizes Aregbesola At 63
News3 days ago
Ede Poly Rector, Adekolawole Accused Of Nepotism, Abuse Of Power
News4 days ago
NBA Osogbo Commends PMB For Appointing Its Member As Federal Commissioner