Protesters made good their threat as they stormed the COZA Global Headquarters Abuja as part of the activities to condemn the alleged rape allegations made by some church members against the Global Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.
The allegations started in 2013 by Efe Walters, however last week’s video recording by Busola Dakolo has escalated the issue.
This (Sunday) morning, operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) wearing hooded masks, the Nigerian Army, the Nigeria Police Force and officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps surrounded the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly in Guzape, Abuja.
…more details soon!
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Outrage As FG Links Igboho With Boko Haram
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Empowers Constituents In Osun (Photos)
- 2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
News5 days ago
Apologize To The Founding Fathers Of UNIOSUN Now, Ex-Students Tell Outgoing VC
News3 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News4 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape