By Jide Afolabi, Jos
Governor Simon Bako Lalong of Plateau State has announced the appointment of the Secretary to the State Government, SSG and his Chief of Staff, CoS.
They are Prof. Danladi Abok Atu and Noel K. Donjur respectively.
The announcement was made in a press release signed by Dr Makut Simon Macham, Director of Press and Public Affairs to the Governor today, Thursday.
According to the release, “Prof. Atu until now is the Director, Institute for Peace and Social Rehabilitation, University of Abuja.”
The new Chief of Staff, Noel K. Donjur until his appointment was Commissioner for Works and Current Member of the Plateau State Economic Council.
Makut Simon Macham stated that the appointments are with immediate effect.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Outrage As FG Links Igboho With Boko Haram
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Empowers Constituents In Osun (Photos)
- 2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
News5 days ago
Apologize To The Founding Fathers Of UNIOSUN Now, Ex-Students Tell Outgoing VC
News3 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News4 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
News4 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed