Senator Elisha Abbo who recently made headlines for for assaulting a nursing mother in a sex toy shop in Abuja, has received an award of excellence.
The Senator who is representing Adamawa North Senatorial Zone received the award of from members of inter-community awareness for change and development initiative in his office in Abuja.
The lawmaker, assured that he is committed to serving humanity, using his office as a distinguished senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.
The Senator thanked the group for finding him worthy of such a prestigious “ICON of Democracy” Awards.
According to the lawmaker, his pending case of assault won’t deter him from providing dividends of democracy to his constituents and Nigerians in general
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
- THE ROLES OF LEADERS FOR EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION: Full Lecture Delivered By Com Adeboye Adebayo At OPC Leadership Retreat
- Lagos Assembly Rejected 3 Commissioner-Nominees Due To ‘High-Wire Politics’ – Report
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News4 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News3 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports4 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life