The Department of State Services has said the publisher of Saraha Reporters , Omoyele Sowore , was still in custody because his legal team had yet to serve it with a copy of the court order granting him bail.
Spokesperson of the DSS , Dr . Peter Afunnaya said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent, in Abuja , on Thursday .
He said the DSS as a law – abiding agency has the highest regard for the laws of the land and would not do anything to undermine law and order .
Afunnaya said , “ We have not received the court order. And his ( Sowore’ s ) counsel is a very senior member of the bar and he knows the process to follow; this process has not been followed .
- Let’s End Xenophobia With Arts And Music, Ex-Rep Member Tells African Leaders
- Baptist Church Celebrates 108th Anniversary in Grand Style
- Ondo Guber Poll: Leadership Expert Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling
- No Going Back On Nationwide Strike, Ondo NLC Chair
- Internet Fraud: 2 Yahoo Boys Jailed in Ibadan