The Department of State Services has said the publisher of Saraha Reporters , Omoyele Sowore , was still in custody because his legal team had yet to serve it with a copy of the court order granting him bail.
Spokesperson of the DSS , Dr . Peter Afunnaya said this in a telephone interview with our correspondent, in Abuja , on Thursday .
He said the DSS as a law – abiding agency has the highest regard for the laws of the land and would not do anything to undermine law and order .
Afunnaya said , “ We have not received the court order. And his ( Sowore’ s ) counsel is a very senior member of the bar and he knows the process to follow; this process has not been followed .
- Drama As NDDC Acting MD Walks Out On Reps, Declared Wanted
- Osun Council Vice Chairman Distributes Gas Cylinders To Residents
- What Osun State PDP Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo , did Right and Wrong By Segun Ojo
- NNPP Commiserates with Combatant Pilot Arotile’s Family, Calls for Investigation
- ‘We’ll Miss You’- Buhari,Tinubu,Saraki, Others Write Emotional Tribute For Nigeria’s First-ever Female Combat Pilot
News4 days ago
Gani Adams Under Fire For Attacking Tinubu
News5 days ago
Police Begin Recruitment Of Constables ( See The Requirements)
News3 days ago
Road Rehabilitation: Chief Whip, Olatunji, Ife North Residents Laud Oyetola, Says He’s A Blessing To Osun
News5 days ago
American Healing Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead