By Jide Afolabi
The United States government has reopened the government for three weeks ending a 35-Day shutdown according to President Donald Trump who announced that a deal to temporarily reopen the government for three weeks, ending a 35-day shutdown.
The Senate had earlier approved a measure to temporarily reopen the federal government with a short-term spending bill. It heads to the House next.
The House will vote at 6:30 p.m. ET on the continuing resolution to end the government shutdown.
This is the longest government shut down in US history.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel