By Jide Afolabi
The United States government has reopened the government for three weeks ending a 35-Day shutdown according to President Donald Trump who announced that a deal to temporarily reopen the government for three weeks, ending a 35-day shutdown.
The Senate had earlier approved a measure to temporarily reopen the federal government with a short-term spending bill. It heads to the House next.
The House will vote at 6:30 p.m. ET on the continuing resolution to end the government shutdown.
This is the longest government shut down in US history.
- Omoworare Supports Buhari On Credible Elections, Condemns Pre-Electoral Violence In Atakumosa
- Osun Political Violence: 18 APC Members Admitted In Hospital- APC…. Stop Implicating Us- PDP
- I Can’t Step Down For Anyone – Oyeduntan
- 5 killed, 35 Abducted, As Gunmen Invade 17 Communities In Niger
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker Is Dead
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News4 days ago
Elections: Osun APC Raises Alarm On Threat To Peace, Calls On Security Agencies To Act Promptly
News3 days ago
Tribute To A Big Fighter And Crusader, Alhaja Wasilat Adunni Nee Aregbesola
News4 days ago
Breaking: INEC Finally Postpones Nigeria’s General Election To February 23
South West News2 days ago
Elections: Hoodlums Attack Osun Community, Iyaloja, APC Members, Injured