The Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Osun State Council has congratulated the newly inaugurated members of State of Osun Executive Council, urging them to see the new assignment as a life time opportunity to make life abundant for the people of the state.
The union also congratulated two of its own, Mrs Funke Egbemode, who is the President, Nigeria Guild of Editor (NGE) and appointed as the Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation alongside Alhaji Jamiu Olawumi, an ace broadcaster, now the Special Adviser to the Governor on Education.
This was contained in a statement signed by its Chairman, Kehinde Ayantunji, where he described the two cabinet members as priceless developmental assets to Governor Oyetola’s administration, saying the union is confident that the duo will deliver beyond expectation.
The union however appreciated governor Oyetola for considering the two individuals worthy as members of the state cabinet .
It further urged the new Commissioner and special adviser to appropriately reciprocate the good gesture and also see the new assignment as great responsibility to serve humanity as well as showcasing their mettle.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Empowers Constituents In Osun (Photos)
- 2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
- PDP National Convention: Prof Wale Oladiipo Clears Air On His Presumed Disqualification
News5 days ago
Apologize To The Founding Fathers Of UNIOSUN Now, Ex-Students Tell Outgoing VC
News3 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News4 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape