By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has freed some of the arrested students of Osun State University, CityMirrorNews has gathered
The arrested students were said to have been released and allow to go after the officials of the EFCC have established fact that they knew nothing about the offence they were actually arrested for.
CityMirrorNews gathered from reliable source that the affected students were asked to go after sorting of those actually arrested and those on wanted list of the crime commission.
Meanwhile, 35 students of the university were arrested this morning over internet fraud.
Those arrested were immediately driven to the commission’s office in Ibadan.
Students of the university however protested against the arrest saying it is becoming frequent by men of EFCC, DSS, SARS, and others.
- Illegal Deductions: Customers Drag Bank To Court, Demand N10m Damages
- El Rufai Confirms Presence Of Ansaru Terrorist Group In Two LGAs
- ASUU strike: Security Operatives Take Over Enugu Airport
- Okada Ban: 230 Operators, Motorcycles In Police Custody – Lagos CP
- 33-year-old Man Remanded For Allegedly Hacking N-Power Account
News5 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News4 days ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke
News3 days ago
2023: Bobrisky’s ‘Presidential Poster’ Surfaces
News4 days ago
Oyetola’s Campaign Council Blasts Adeleke Over Brag To Win Guber Election With Dollars, Says Osun Not For Sale To Highest Bidder