Governor Gboyega Oyetola of the state of Osun has nominated 35 people as commissioners and special advisers.
The List of the commissioner-designates were read on the floor of the state assembly on Tuesday after the Speaker, Hon Timothy Owoeye received the list from the Secretary to the state government, Prince Wole Oyebamiji.
According to Governor Oyetola, the following are his nominees for the position of commissioners and special advisers in a letter dated 20th September, 2019.
Official : The list of Commissioner and Special Advisers nominees as read by the Speaker of the House, Rt. Hon. Timothy Owoeye.
Ogunfolaju Christie Sola Oyehan
Oladoyin Olayinka Folorunso
Adeleke Adebayo Yekinni
Isamotu Olasunkanmi Rafiu
All nominees are to submit 35 copies of their curriculum curse to the Assembly not later than Friday, 27th September, 2019.
Owoeye said screening begins on Monday 30th September, 2019.
- Let’s End Xenophobia With Arts And Music, Ex-Rep Member Tells African Leaders
- Baptist Church Celebrates 108th Anniversary in Grand Style
- Ondo Guber Poll: Leadership Expert Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling
- No Going Back On Nationwide Strike, Ondo NLC Chair
- Internet Fraud: 2 Yahoo Boys Jailed in Ibadan