Governor Gboyega Oyetola of the state of Osun has nominated 35 people as commissioners and special advisers.
The List of the commissioner-designates were read on the floor of the state assembly on Tuesday after the Speaker, Hon Timothy Owoeye received the list from the Secretary to the state government, Prince Wole Oyebamiji.
According to Governor Oyetola, the following are his nominees for the position of commissioners and special advisers in a letter dated 20th September, 2019.
Official : The list of Commissioner and Special Advisers nominees as read by the Speaker of the House, Rt. Hon. Timothy Owoeye.
Ogunfolaju Christie Sola Oyehan
Oladoyin Olayinka Folorunso
Adeleke Adebayo Yekinni
Isamotu Olasunkanmi Rafiu
All nominees are to submit 35 copies of their curriculum curse to the Assembly not later than Friday, 27th September, 2019.
Owoeye said screening begins on Monday 30th September, 2019.
- Lawmakers Order Arrest Of NDDC Managing Director,Pondei,For Walking Out On Investigative Committee
- Drama As NDDC Acting MD Walks Out On Reps, Declared Wanted
- Osun Council Vice Chairman Distributes Gas Cylinders To Residents
- What Osun State PDP Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo , did Right and Wrong By Segun Ojo
- NNPP Commiserates with Combatant Pilot Arotile’s Family, Calls for Investigation
News4 days ago
Gani Adams Under Fire For Attacking Tinubu
News5 days ago
Police Begin Recruitment Of Constables ( See The Requirements)
News3 days ago
Road Rehabilitation: Chief Whip, Olatunji, Ife North Residents Laud Oyetola, Says He’s A Blessing To Osun
News5 days ago
American Healing Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead