RE: Restoration Of Full Banking Services In Polaris Bank Branches In Osun
We hereby notify all customers of Polaris Bank and the general public that full banking services have been restored in all branches of the Bank across the state.
We sincerely apologise for the disruption of banking services in some of our affected locations in Osogbo (Alekuwodo and Fagbewesa), Ilesa (Oba Aderemi), Ede and Ile-Ife. This development followed from the execution of a wrongly obtained garnishee order against the Bank which has now been resolved.
The Management and staff of Polaris Bank appreciate the understanding shown by our esteemed customers and members of the public while the problem lasted.
We remain committed to providing excellent banking services to all our customers at all times.
- N-Power Monitors To Get Payment In 72 Hours
- Osun Commissioner Thanks Oyetola For Nominating Dr Tella As Osun REC Nominee
- Ondo Governorship: This Is Best Time For PDP To Takeover–Jegede
- Covid-19: Why Couples Should Wear Masks While Having Sex-Experts
- Breaking: Churches, Mosques May Remain Shut In Lagos, Says Commissioner
Foreign News4 days ago
Monkeys ‘Escape With COVID-19 Samples’ After Attacking Lab Assistant
News5 days ago
Osun LG Election: Irekandu Charges OSIEC On Neutrality, Free And Fair Poll
Crime5 days ago
Ondo Based Pastor, Kolawole To Die By Hanging For Murder
News4 days ago
You Have Been Vindicated, Osun PDP Congratulates Sen Adeleke Over Court Verdict