RE: Restoration Of Full Banking Services In Polaris Bank Branches In Osun
We hereby notify all customers of Polaris Bank and the general public that full banking services have been restored in all branches of the Bank across the state.
We sincerely apologise for the disruption of banking services in some of our affected locations in Osogbo (Alekuwodo and Fagbewesa), Ilesa (Oba Aderemi), Ede and Ile-Ife. This development followed from the execution of a wrongly obtained garnishee order against the Bank which has now been resolved.
The Management and staff of Polaris Bank appreciate the understanding shown by our esteemed customers and members of the public while the problem lasted.
We remain committed to providing excellent banking services to all our customers at all times.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Aremo Greets Oriade South LCDA Secretary, Tijani On His Birthday
- Nigerian Government’s Refusal To Appear In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Proves His Innocence — Lawyer
- [Photos] Foreign Tourists,Traditionalists, Others Storm Ile-Ife For 2021 Olojo Festival
- Man Ties Debtor To Stake In Lagos – Police
- Osun: Rep Taiwo Oluga To Interface With Online Journalists Monday
News5 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today
News5 days ago
Villagers Beat Suspected IPOB Supporter To Death For Enforcing Sit-at-Home In Imo
News4 days ago
Again, Court Adjourns Bail Of Masquerade Custodian, Esuleke, Son, Others In Osun
Politics4 days ago
You’re A Political Liability, Social Media Politician, PDP Blasts FFK