RE: Restoration Of Full Banking Services In Polaris Bank Branches In Osun
We hereby notify all customers of Polaris Bank and the general public that full banking services have been restored in all branches of the Bank across the state.
We sincerely apologise for the disruption of banking services in some of our affected locations in Osogbo (Alekuwodo and Fagbewesa), Ilesa (Oba Aderemi), Ede and Ile-Ife. This development followed from the execution of a wrongly obtained garnishee order against the Bank which has now been resolved.
The Management and staff of Polaris Bank appreciate the understanding shown by our esteemed customers and members of the public while the problem lasted.
We remain committed to providing excellent banking services to all our customers at all times.
- Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
- Ooni Promises To Consolidate Relationship With Canada
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News5 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports5 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life