Osun state Governor, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola has sent names of nominees for Commissioners and Special Advisers to the State House of Assembly, CityMirrorNews learnt.
The list according to a source would be taken to the House of Assembly by the Secretary to the Governor, Prince Wole Oyebanji.
The impeccable source said that ” the list is ready and would be submitted any moment from now by the SSG.. I am confident and sure that without further delay the list will be read today by the speaker , Rt Hon Timothy Owoeye.
In the letter , Governor Oyetola urged the lawmakers to give the list of the proposed cabinet members speedy consideration.
The letter read partly, “Pursuant to Sections 192 (2) and 196 (2) of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended), I have the honour to forward the list of nominees for consideration and confirmation by the house of assembly as Commissioners and Special Advisers”.
Among the nominees are Engr Remi Omowaiye, Bola Oyebamiji among others
- Let’s End Xenophobia With Arts And Music, Ex-Rep Member Tells African Leaders
- Baptist Church Celebrates 108th Anniversary in Grand Style
- Ondo Guber Poll: Leadership Expert Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling
- No Going Back On Nationwide Strike, Ondo NLC Chair
- Internet Fraud: 2 Yahoo Boys Jailed in Ibadan