By Jide Afolabi, Jos
The United States President, Donald Trump has recognised Venezuelan opposition leader as the nation’s President.
The Venezuelan opposition leader, Juan Guaido had earlier on Wednesday, declared himself interim President of Venezuela and he has gained official recognition from US President Trump.
However, Venezuela’s embattled President, Nicolas Maduro has broken diplomatic ties with the US after Trump recognises opposition leader as interim President.
Nicolas Maduro was elected after the death of the Venezuelan President and leader, Hugo Chaves who died of cancer on 5 March, 2013.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel