Oyetola Constitutes Committee To Revitalize, Restructure OSBC
Governor of Osun, MrGboyegaOyetola has approved the constitution of a ‘Revitalization Committee’ for the Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (OSBC).
The objective of the committee is to find out the challenges militating against the smooth and required professional operation of the OSBC, look into the structure of the corporation and make necessary recommendations to put it in good state.
Members of the committee are:
- Engineer ObaniyiAkinwale (Group Head, Technical Services, TVC Communications, Lagos)
- MrTaiwoOjewande ( a retired Chief Cameraman, OSBC)
- KayodeAkinsola (a retired General Manager, Gold FM, Ilesa)
- Mr. J Ayo Makinde (a former Head of Presentation at Radio Continental, Lagos)
- Prince YeyeOyedokun (a retired Director General, OSBC
- Mr Edmund Obilo (ace broadcaster and best on air personality in Oyo state)
- MrOlabode Awe (a Director in the Ministry of Information and Strategy, State of Osun)serves as Secretary to the Committee.
The terms of reference for the committee in summary, is to comprehensively look into the state of operation of OSBC, its challenges, its failings and offer genuine recommendations that will make OSBC one of the best broadcast organisations in structure and content around.
The Revitalization Committee has two weeks to carry out the assignments and submit its recommendations.
The government note that OSBC, which came into being in 1992, has not satisfactorily fulfill its expected roles due to varying human and technical factors since establishment.
The constitution of the committee is a bold move to reshape OSBC and bring out the best in it.
Ministry of Information and Strategy
State of Osun
- Police Arraign 3 Men For Allegedly Stealing She-Goat
- Why Nigerian Youth Remains unemployed – Pantami
- How Husband Killed Her 29-Year-Old Wife For Coming Home Late
- 2023: Ask Politicians Critical Questions Before Making Choices’, Cleric charges Nigerians
- BREAKING: Police Rescue Three Abuja Kidnap Victims, Recover Arms