Osun State economic and investment summit has been put on hold.
The summit is designed to promote investment in identified sectors to guarantee continuous growth of the state’s economy
It is also intended to present the state’s economic roadmap and showcase investment opportunities to prospective investors and partners.
The summit was slated for June 25 to 27 in Osogbo, the state capital, before the change of plans.
A statement by the organisers on Sunday said the summit, which already had the support of key economic drivers in the country, will now hold at a date to be announced.
The statement added that all the stakeholders had been apprised of the development.
- Popular Osogbo Islamic Institute Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- Osun:Parliamentarian Owoade Distributes Books, Writing Materials To Students
- Osun Assembly Whip Celebrates Outstanding Young Talents
- Ooni To Install Sir Adebutu , Baba Ijebu As New Odole Oodua
- Ondo Police Begin Investigation Into Alleged Fetish Practices In Akure Church
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Chief Bisi Akande’s Son, Femi, KLM, Badmus, Others Lead Oyetola’s Commissioner Designates
News1 day ago
AGF Coordinator Makes Plateau State Gov’s Commissioner List, Group Praises Lalong
News1 day ago
Disquiet In Presidency Over Vice President Osinbajo
News3 days ago
Breaking: Onigbinde Bows To Pressure, Resigns As Technical Adviser In Budget Ministry