Osun State economic and investment summit has been put on hold.
The summit is designed to promote investment in identified sectors to guarantee continuous growth of the state’s economy
It is also intended to present the state’s economic roadmap and showcase investment opportunities to prospective investors and partners.
The summit was slated for June 25 to 27 in Osogbo, the state capital, before the change of plans.
A statement by the organisers on Sunday said the summit, which already had the support of key economic drivers in the country, will now hold at a date to be announced.
The statement added that all the stakeholders had been apprised of the development.
- Incessant Comments On Herdsmen’s Untoward Acts: Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life
- Osun Security Summit: OPCI Flays Aladesewa Over Comments, Says OPC Is Jittery
- Dismissal Of Certificate Forgery Case:’Persecution Now Fully Exposed’-Senator Adeleke
- Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
- The Village Square Interactive Session With ‘Tunde Olatunji