By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
Osun state Governor, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola has expressed confidence in the ability of INEC to give Nigerians credible polls.
Speaking with newsmen shortly after casting his ballot, Oyetola observed that the conduct of the election according to what he had seen and reports showed that the exercise had been free and fair.
The Governor who alongside his wife Alhaja Kafayat Oyetola cast his vote at exactly 10:32 am at ward 1 unit 2 Iragbiji thumbed up for security agents for rising to the occasion.
He however appealed to the people to come enmasse to exercise their franchise without fear as the atmosphere was conducive
- Ministerial Inauguration: Oranmiyan Congratulates Aregbesola, Assures Nigerians Of Competence, Service Delivery
- Ooni Promises To Consolidate Relationship With Canada
- Oyo to Educate over 170,000 Almajiris, Hawkers in 23 LGAs
- Presidential Election: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, PDP’s Request To Access ‘INEC Server’
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Final Year Student Kills Himself Over Carry-overs
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News5 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News5 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News4 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports5 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life