The Tirimi Ode of Ibokun Chief Dunsin and Mrs Tayo George who were kidnapped between Esa-Odo and Ilare in Obokun Local Government area of Osun State on Monday have been released.
Sources close to the victims told CityMirrorNews that the victims were released on Wednesday night after payment of a ransom which was contributed by the people of the Local Government, Ibokun, Otan-Ile, Ilare, Esa-Odo, Imesi-Ile an Esa-Oke.
CityMirrorNews learnt that a ransom of #1.5Million was paid.
It was further disclosed that the victims were released in a forest in Esa-Oke where those who were kidnapped in Esa-oke few months ago were also kept.
More Details Soon…
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today