Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello has been stranded at his Agassa Okene-eba Ahachi Ward Unit 011 for close to one hour due to failure of card reader.
The Governor who has been at the polling unit alongside his wives since 8am, has been unable to vote as at 9.10 am due to malfunctioning of the smart card reader.
The governor who expressed disappointment over the development has just left the queue and returned to his car while officials of INEC are battling to address the technical issues.
CityMirrorNews reports that only one card reader was available at the polling unit.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Guber, Presidential Elections Will Be An Easy Win For PDP- Osun ASO Coordinator
- Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
- Ilado Chieftaincy Tussle: Call Deji Of Akure To Order, Ondo Traditional Rulers, Olus Tells Akeredolu
- Cocoa Merchant, Adeniji, Decries Dwindling Production Of Cocoa In Nigeria, Proffers Solutions
- JUST IN: Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy Avoidable If INEC Had Functional Server – Uzodimma
News5 days ago
Oyetola Reappoints Four Commissioners After Losing National Assembly Tickets
News3 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News5 days ago
Top Nigerian Newspaper’s Columnist, Olagunju Donates Borehole To Home Town To Mark Father’s Day
Opinion4 days ago
Of Osun APC, PDP’s Campaign Outcome By Isaac Olusesi