Osun State Governor, Alhaji Adegboyega Oyetola will on Thursday this week inaugurate the 35 commissioners/special advisers designate earlier confirmed by the Osun House of Assembly.
Similarly, the Deputy Chief of Staff (DCoS) in charge of General Administration, Mr. Mikhail Adejare Adebisi, would also be sworn-in on the occasion.
A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ismail Omipidan, on Tuesday indicated that the inauguration ceremony would hold at the White House Parking Lots, Bola Ige House, Abere, Osogbo, by 10 am.
A 4-day retreat preceding the inauguration had held last week, in Ada, where the governor unveiled his development plan for the state and charged the commissioners/special advisers designate to hit the ground running.
He also admonished them to see their appointments as a clarion call to serve humanity and promote the policy thrust and development agenda of the administration.
“State Government of Osun, Nigeria, cordially invites commissioners/special advisers designate to the occasion of the inauguration of the new Members Executive Council on Thursday, October 24, 2019, by 10 am,” Omipidan added.
- Osun Remains One Of Cleanest States In Nigeria-Govt
- Travel Ban: British ban Nigeria is discrimination, we will retaliate – Lai Mohammed
- N-Power Batch C-Steam 1 – Authority To Commence Unscheduled Visit To Osun
- 2023: ‘I won’t Disappoint You By Not Running’ — Gov Bello Assures Kebbi, Sokoto Stakeholders
- FG Hails Osun Govt On Giant Strides Towards Developing Mineral Potentials
News3 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
Hijab: Stealth Deislamisation Of Nursing Students Resurfaces In OAU Teaching Hospital