Two officers of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), who were on Sunday abducted by unknown gunmen have regained their freedom.
Though details of their freedom are not immediately known, the FRSC officers were said to have been released last night and had since reunited with their family.
CityMirrorNews gathered that their abductors collected a sum of 1.8 million naira as ransom before they were released.
It was however gathered that one of the kidnapped who could not bear the pressure mounted on him in the kidnapper’s den died before the other were freed.
CityMirrorNews reports that the FRSC officials , simply identified as Baiyeguni and Abioye were traveling on the road when the incident happened.
They were abducted at Erin -Ijesa on the ever busy Akure-Ilesa express road.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today