Two officers of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), who were on Sunday abducted by unknown gunmen have regained their freedom.
Though details of their freedom are not immediately known, the FRSC officers were said to have been released last night and had since reunited with their family.
CityMirrorNews gathered that their abductors collected a sum of 1.8 million naira as ransom before they were released.
It was however gathered that one of the kidnapped who could not bear the pressure mounted on him in the kidnapper’s den died before the other were freed.
CityMirrorNews reports that the FRSC officials , simply identified as Baiyeguni and Abioye were traveling on the road when the incident happened.
They were abducted at Erin -Ijesa on the ever busy Akure-Ilesa express road.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Kaduna: NDLEA Wages War Against Drug Traffickers, 121 Arrested, 13 Joints Sealed
- PDP Drags APC, INEC, Omo-Agege, Others To Court
- Tragedy As Hunter’s Son Shoots Brother Dead While Testing Bulletproof Charm Acquired by Their Father
- What God Told Me About 2023 General Election – Fr. Mbake Reveals Vision
- Don’t judge me, mother who ‘Dumped’ Baby On Street Says In Note
News5 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News4 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate
News3 days ago
I Wish You Best In Your Adminstration, Babayemi Congratulates Adeleke
News5 days ago
Adeleke Vs Babayemi: Osun Residents Assured Of Safety As Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today