A Nigerian woman trying to conceive for 17 years has finally given birth to triplets.
According to information shared on social media, the 52-year-old woman gave birth in the United Kingdom.
It was gathered that the 52 year-old lady has been visiting churches and hospitals along with her husband to ascertain why she couldn’t conceive, and also to get solution to the problem.
She finally broke the toke of childlessness after she took in for her husband after 17years, and subsequently, delivered triplets.
Her delivery is a huge miracle, considering her age, having to deal with delivering triplets was not easy.
“A 52-year-old lady, who happens to be my daughter in the Lord and one of my protocols, who has been looking for the fruit of the womb for 17 years along with her husband, have now received their long-awaited babies .
It seemed like they all wanted to come at once because she was blessed with triplets.
Now a woman of her age, having to deal with delivering triplets was not easy, however, God was with her every step of the way. Now the mother is healthy and so are the children. Help me shout 7 Hallelujah!!! Congratulations to her and her new family .
I want to use her story as a point of contact for all others looking for a child, ask and it shall be given to you. I pray that by this time next year you shall all be rejoicing your new babies in Jesus mighty name.”
- NACETEM DG, Prof Ukwuoma Harps On Importance Of Strategic Communication In An Organization
- Osun APC Crisis: Anybody Rubbishing Aregbesola In Osun APC Is Wicked, Selfish – Lasun Yusuf
- Your Allegations Over 2018 Guber Election Misleading, Oyetola’s Aide, Bello Replies Lasun Yussuf
- Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
- Opinion: “No Economy In Osun State, under Governor Oyetola” – Former Deputy Speaker Lasun Yusuf
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition
Opinion4 days ago
Tribute To Mr Ayatu Momoh