Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Monday preside over the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The Monday meeting was preparatory to the valedictory session of FEC fixed for Wednesday.
Osinbajo had also on May 16 presided over an extended session of the council’s meeting.
The vice president has been in charge of the FEC meetings since President Muhammdu Buhari travelled to Saudi Arabia for the lesser hajj.
Buhari who left on May 16 for Saudi Arabia is expected back in Abuja on Tuesday
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack