The final match and closing ceremony for the second edition of the Yinka Olatunbosun Youth Peace football competition which commenced about a month ago will hold on Sunday 24th November, 2019 by 4.00pm at the Ife Anglican Mini Stadium, Arubidi, Ile-Ife.
The competition was kicked off/declared open by His Royal Highness, Oba Abioye Olatunbosun (Olu of KS), Aigbowojo I on 22nd October, 2019.
Sixteen (16) clubs participated in the second edition of the football competition this year.
The semi-final matches will be played on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th November, 2019 while the final match/closing ceremony takes place on Sunday 24th November, 2019.
In addition to the trophy which will be given to the first position, prizes will be given to the clubs that come first, second and third while medals will be given to the two teams that will play the final. Certificate of participation will also be issued to all participating clubs and outstanding players and officials.
The founder of Yinka Olatunbosun Foundation, Chief Yinka Olatunbosun appreciated all the members of the organising committee headed by Coach Shina Afolabi for a job well done while he also commended all the participating teams and officiating referees for comporting themselves well. He also lauded the fans of various teams for their good conduct.
- NACETEM DG, Prof Ukwuoma Harps On Importance Of Strategic Communication In An Organization
- Osun APC Crisis: Anybody Rubbishing Aregbesola In Osun APC Is Wicked, Selfish – Lasun Yusuf
- Your Allegations Over 2018 Guber Election Misleading, Oyetola’s Aide, Bello Replies Lasun Yussuf
- Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
- Opinion: “No Economy In Osun State, under Governor Oyetola” – Former Deputy Speaker Lasun Yusuf
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
Opinion4 days ago
Tribute To Mr Ayatu Momoh
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition