Justice Emmanuel Ayoola of a Federal High Court sitting in Osogbo, Osun state capital, Monday, watched the nude video of the state assembly leader, Hon. Timothy Owoeye.
The nude video had gone viral on social media alleging that the legislator was attempting to bath with blood when he was caught in Osunjela Ijesa, a village in Osun state.
Some people, including the son of Olosunjela, Oba Muhammad Babatunde, Olakunle Muhammad, have been arraigned for allegedly duping the legislator.
The accused persons were alleged to have obtained by false pretence, the sum of N38million from the legislator between the month of April and July 2018.
The suspects were also accused of intent to defraud the legislator under the pretence of organising spiritual cleansing for him to avert death.
When the case came up on Monday, everybody in the court were sent out of the court room as reportedly sought by Counsel to the legislator.
It was gathered that the nude video of the legislator, which was already on social media, was showed to the Judge, by the Counsel.
Details of the proceeding could not be ascertained as it was gathered that the case was adjourned to May 27, for further hearing.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Anti-open Grazing Law Not To Witch-hunt Fulani Herdsmen-Osun Govt
- Police Parade Suspected Killers Of Modakeke Indigenes, Other suspects in Osun
- Fayemi, Akeredolu, Daniel, Obi Of Onitsha, Other Dignitaries To Attend Osun @ 30 Banquet, Awards Tomorrow
- World Tourism Day: Osun Govt Says State Culturally Blessed With Tourist Attractions
- I Will Report You To IGP, Delta Court Threatens Witness In Murder Case
News4 days ago
Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Detained Suspected Bandits
News3 days ago
Borrowing To Accumulate Debt For Next Generations Is Criminal – Obasanjo Tells Buhari Govt
News4 days ago
Obadiah Mailafia, Former CBN Deputy Gov Is Dead
News2 days ago
Heavy Security In Abia As Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Suit Against FG Today