A woman’s dead body has been found dumped near a church after she was reportedly r*ped to death in Benue.
According to New Telegraph, a yet to be identified corpàse of a young lady was on Monday found around Grace Tower Church in the Nyiman area of Makurdi, the Benue State capital, after she was allegedly gang-raped to death.
Indications that the lady was raped by her assailants rented the air as it was justified that she was found naked and dumped in a drainage and visible signs of a struggle were evident.
Benue State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Catherine Anene, confirmed the recovery of the corpse in the early hours of Monday.
DSP Anene explained that the cause of her death “remained unknown unless an autopsy was conducted”.
She, however, denied that the victim was raped to death as speculated on the social media.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Empowers Constituents In Osun (Photos)
- 2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
- PDP National Convention: Prof Wale Oladiipo Clears Air On His Presumed Disqualification
News5 days ago
Apologize To The Founding Fathers Of UNIOSUN Now, Ex-Students Tell Outgoing VC
News3 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News4 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
News4 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed